There are important points to consider when preparing a project for an institution.
These points are:
1. Will it be able to meet all the demands?
2. Is this project suitable for your institution, will it be able to meet the market and sales figures?
3. Is the planned project suitable for production or are revisions necessary?
4. Can the production produce products within the scope of the project and under the desired conditions?
5. Do the products meet the quality requirements within the relevant standards?.
6. Is the packaging of the products suitable for transportation?
7. Is the vehicle transportation method chosen for logistics suitable for the product and the project?
8. Are the documents prepared for customs clearance correct?
9. Is the installation of the incoming products appropriate and does the system work correctly?
10. Are post-installation service and returns fast and on time?
The relevant institution will need to find out how to answer these questions and allocate time and resources to establish the project standards it will develop for the solution.
With Atlas Agro, we get rid of this loss of time and cost, which will take about 2 years.
These are the questions that the project teams of all institutions in Turkey and in the world should answer.
Atlas Agro is a professional company where you will get answers to these questions.